POP3 In Server List

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:39:35 -0400 (EDT)

I'm experiencing a problem with trying to define a POP3 server in the
servers.php file for IMP.  I setup the POP3 server in the list and even
mark it as "preferred."  However, when I go to set the server list to
hidden in the IMP configuration file I get an error when I try to login.
The imp.log file shows that IMP is trying to login to imap.example.com
even after I remove references to imap.example.com.  I can successfully
login if I set servers.php back to default and manually enter the
information by hand (marking the servers_list_hidden to false).  Does
anyone know what I might be doing wrong or what the problem might be?

I'm using the latest cvs for both IMP and Horde (updated this morning).

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu