[djvarona@usb.edu.co: Document to Install IMP]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:32:10 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Diego Jose Varona Agredo <djvarona@usb.edu.co> -----

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:20:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Diego Jose Varona Agredo <djvarona@usb.edu.co>
To: chuck@horde.org
Subject: Document to Install IMP

Hello Charles J.

	I'm finishing to install the horde 1.3.4 and imp-2.3.6, but
	the documentation that have the distributions doesn't is the
	appropiate because are the older versions.

	Only the docs/INSTALL of horde is match with the horde version.
	but don't sed nothing about to setting with my preferences.About
	this document I have some annotations that will send you when are
	reflect in the document.

	I want know, where can I find the paper to install IMP 2.3.6 and
	can adapt the package to my necessities

	This update was necesary because the imp-2.0.7 doesn't run again
	afther the php's update from 3.0.9 to 4.0.6

	Please could you help me to solve this little problem

	Many Thanks.

--
Suerte !

|Diego Jose Varona Agredo		UNIVERSIDAD DE SAN BUENAVENTURA |
|Coordinador de Servicios de Red	Av 10 de Mayo la UmbriaVia Pance|
|Email djvarona@usb.edu.co              Tel +572 318 2273  Cel 561 1341 |
|UIN 3418798			        Cali - Colombia - Sur America.  |

----- End forwarded message -----
-chuck

--
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist