[imp] a little bug in imp2.3.7-latest

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:53:22 -0400

Yes, but if you create a new email account, it doesn't have any folders
besides Inbox. So when you use this new account for the first time, it
doesn't create a new sent-items folders, like specified in the user
options, when composing a new email. In other words, a new user has to go
into folders and actually create the folders themselves. Which defeats the
purpose of having the Options->Message Composition->Save Sent Mail->Sent
Mail Folder: Create a new sent mail folder.

I do understand what you are saying, but maybe then what would make more
sense is if you have select_sentmail_folder turned on, and have no folders,
or no sent-items folder, it would allow you to select create new sent-items
from message compose. Which would go by what Options->Message
Composition->Save Sent Mail->Sent Mail Folder: Create a new sent mail
folder,  shows. Since if you already have a Sent Mail folder, it would
actually display the folder name, in both places, message compose, and in
the options under message composition. So it would make sense if it always
displayed the same info in both places.

__
Kris.