Unable to save/postpone messages in 2.2.5

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 16:28:39 +0200

I still cannot get it to work. Moving/Copying messages, creating folders,
and removing folders all work fine. Looking at 'compose.php3', it seems
like $actionID does not contain anything (?!) when compose.php3 is called
from the compose-screen. This I find rather odd..

/* Run through action handlers */
if (isset($actionID)) {
    /* translate non-int values into the correct int */
    if (strcspn($actionID, '0123456789')) {
        $actionID = isset($actions[$actionID]) ? $actions[$actionID] : $actions\
[htmlentities($actionID)];
    }

$actionID seems empty here.

I have compared the generated HTML-code with that of a very old version of
IMP and it looks similar as far as the <FORM> .. </FORM> construct that is
generated. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I could have done to
make it (mis)behave like this.

It's with PHP 4.0.5 and Apache 1.3.20 btw.

:: Who dares wins ::