[imp] poppassd

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:00:03 +1200

I had similar problems, which in the end I figured out by doing a manual POP
session to the server, and seeing exactly the return codes that the server
gave, and compared them with what the PHP script expected.  I noticed that one
of my return codes was different, and thus that is where it fell over with a
similar message like yours.

My problem was resolved by adjusting the php script, and Chuck also wrote a fix
into the distribution version.  I'd suggest you do a manual session and compare
that to the poppassd.php3 script.

To look up what the exact codes were for me, go back into the mailing list
archives... it is all there.

cheers,
tim.

Send reply to:  	imp@lists.horde.org