IMP identities: javascript error under Netscape.

Jason Hollinden jhollind@mh5.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:16:21 -0500

Running the latest CVS HEAD tag (about 1 hour ago) of Horde/IMP.  When
using Netscape 4.77 with javascript turned on, and I select my default
identity, I get javascript errors like this:

===============8<---------------------

	JavaScript Error: https://webmail.mh5.com/imp/identities.php, line 122:

	fields[identity] has no properties.

===============8<---------------------

None of the fields are populated when this occurs.  I am also not able
to create any new identities.  I get the following PHP error when trying:

===============8<---------------------

	PHP Warning:  Undefined offset:  1 in
	/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/identities/javascript.inc on line 8

	PHP Warning:  Undefined offset:  1 in
	/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/identities/manage.inc on line 12

If I turn off javascript, and use the Edit button that now shows up,
everything works fine.  Also, if I use Internet Explorer, the javascript
works fine.

I can't imaging a config parameter that could do this, but if anyone has
any ideas, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks...

--
   Jason Hollinden