Wrong Patches

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:31:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Daniel Millen <daniel@millenfamily.org> wrote:

> I was downloading the patches for to go from horde 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 and
> from imp 2.2.4 to 2.2.5, and it looks like the files are exactly the
> same (according to diff).  The filenames in question are:
> patch-horde-1.2.4-1.2.5.gz
> and
> patch-imp-2.2.4-2.2.5.gz

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  Both those files are on the
Horde FTP site, and aren't empty, and contain several diff's between X.2.4
and X.2.5.  What is it that's "exactly the same"?

See http://www.horde.org/mail/ -- I've moved this to the IMP list.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN