CVS Compose problem

Tim Dodge tim.dodge@btinternet.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:28:28 +0000

Hi,

I've just updated my copy of imp and horde to the latest cvs versions, and can
no longer send email.

I click on the 'compose' link, the window opens but stays blank for maybe 15
seconds then closes again. When I then click any other link I'm sent back to
the login screen.

My previous version (checked out right after the RTF cr/lf problem was fixed,
but while the horde page summary was only showing the INBOX, not all folders),
still works okay.

I have upgraded to slackware 8.0 in the meantime, and also php to version 4.06.

But as I say, the previous version still works fine.

Tim