[imp] Can you use IMP for thousands of users?

Rick Stevens rstevens@vitalstream.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:09:52 -0700

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting Mike Coughlan <mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com>:
>
>>We are specifically looking for a successful ISP implementation.
>>

>Verio (http://www.verio.net/) has selected IMP for their webmail offering. If
>you want university links,
>http://web.mit.edu/is/discovery/webmail/Universities/universities.html has a
>list of university webmail solutions, a good number of which are IMP. Also, you
>can search for something like "welcome to imp" on Google
>(http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=%22welcome+to+imp%22) and
>get a large list of installations.
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
>Some fallen angels have their good reasons.

We also use IMP, although a modified form to permit our resellers to
brand it (use their colors, graphics, etc.)

- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens@vitalstream.com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-         The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR FILES!!!       -