[imp] Backslash in Signature doubled

Fritz Zaucker zaucker@ee.ethz.ch
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:13:27 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Fritz Zaucker <zaucker@ee.ethz.ch>:
>
> > when I use a \ (backslash) in the signature defined in IMP's
> > preferences, it is "doubled" (escaped, I guess) when I open the
> > compose window.  This is using IMP 2.2.5
>
> Turn magic quotes off.

php.ini:

magic_quotes_gpc        =       Off             ; magic quotes for incoming GET
magic_quotes_runtime	=	Off             ; magic quotes for runtime-generated data
magic_quotes_sybase     =       Off             ; Use Sybase-style magic quotes

Is there any other variable for that?

Fritz

--
Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology