Virtual Domain using IMP 2.3.7-cvs

FL KOF kof_fl@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:44:08

Hi Chunk,

I would like to setup a IMP webmail server in apache 1.3.14.
I want to hidden the /horde/imp directory to my users when they enter the
virtual domain name. I already added the following line in my apache conf
file.

------
UseCanonicalName Off
Alias /horde "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde"
Alias /imp   "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp"
NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.1
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1>
Port 80
ServerName webmail.company.com
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp
ErrorLog logs/webmail.company.com/error_log
CustomLog logs/webmail.company.com/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>
------

For example:
- Enter http://webmail.company.com/
- Then the imp always running on the domain root directory.
- I want to hidden http://webmail.company.com/horde/imp/mailbox.php to
become
  http://webmail.company.com/mailbox.php

Please let me know what should I do. Thanks!

KOF_FL@hotmail.com