[imp] Errors with latest CVS versions of horde/imp

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:39:01 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 12:11 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Errors with latest CVS versions of horde/imp

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> I get the following errors whenever I try to login through IMP:
>
> Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 222

This was a problem with mcrypt that a lot of people ran into - try compiling

php without mcrypt, or maybe a newer version of PHP.

-chuck

Hmm, it worked when I rebuilt php with out the "--with-mcrypt" in my
configure options, had to rebuild apache as well :( My question is what
will this break, obviously their is a need for this somewhere.
I am running Mandrake 8.0, php 4.0.6 (devel) with the latest of every
package available that was required. horde, and all components
are latest as of today. Also, not only does it work without mcrypt,
but it *really* rocks! Great job.

I am still getting the following errors from server/horde/imp

Warning: Undefined index: cookie_domain in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php:89) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 89