[imp] Folder problems

Jeff Graves jeff@image-src.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

I saw this when I didn't properly specify the root of my IMAP store (using
stable horde and imp, not cvs). For instance, I specified "/" as the root to my
IMAP store relative to the /home/user directory and had this problem. After I
left it blank ("") the problem went away. Make this change using setup.php3 or
edit the defaults.php3 in imp/config. Hope this helps.