Where do I place my Sybase Login and password info?

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:54:10 -0400

Hello:

Now looking to roll Sybase into my CVS versions of horde and imp.
I have a much older version of IMP running and in that one it has
this info in horde/imp/config/defaults.php, this file does not exist
in cvs version. Also, looking to use same db for turba and whatever
other horde packages use db. Any tips and/or suggestions would
be most helpful. I setup my Sybase ASE server using a VERY old
doc that I found in horde/imp/docs/DATABASE and add'tl info
in imp/config/scripts, again no longer living in newer versions.

Thank you very much,

-mike