Suggestion for future release

Jeff Graves jeff@image-src.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:07:50 -0400

I guess this seems like the best place to post this.

I'm running latest stable (non-development) versions of horde and imp and
I'm not sure if this has already been addressed in the development release
but......any mailing lists I am subscribed to in which I post a message, the
from name that appears on any messages I have sent to the mailing list reads
something like "To: imp@lists.horde.org" as apposed to "Jeff Graves." I'd
like there to maybe be an option to turn off "Display To address if From
address matches User address." More cosmetic than anything. Maybe someone
knows how to fix this in current version (horde 1.2.5/imp 2.2.5)?

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street