[imp] Contacts and Preferences

Doug Forman doug.forman@mac.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:02:07 -0700

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001, at 01:12 PM, Stephen Rasmussen wrote:

> We have installed IMP recently and have noticed a couple of seemingly
> related problems.  When logged in as any particular user, I am unable to
> save any info in "Contacts" and also I am unable to update
> "Preferences".
> There are no errors, however it just never keeps the data you input.
> Has
> anyone experienced this and can anyone help me fix it?  Thanks in
> advance.

I think it is related to PEAR and the cvs version of IMP.  A previous
posting said something about needing to download and build the latest
cvs version of PHP in order to have it work.  In my case, I can't get
the cvs version of PHP to compile (on a MIPS platform) so I'm stuck with
exactly the same problem as you...

Doug