[imp] imp question

andy t g_et1@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:03:09 -0000

i've rebuild php --with-gettext.

when i go to 'http://mydomain.com/horde/imp', an error messages:

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 6

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 6

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed 'TYPEMULTIPART'
in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 7

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed 'TYPEMULTIPART'
in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 7

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 8

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 8

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 9

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 9

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 10

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 10

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 11

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 11

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 12

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 12

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 13

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 14

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 18

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 18

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 19

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 19

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 21

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 21

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in /usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 23

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in
/usr/local/src/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 24

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 215

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 219

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 220

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 221

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 222

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 223

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/usr/local/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 298

can someone help me ?

Thank you.