IMP says that the email couldn't be sent but it's sent succesfuly

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:10:20 +0200

 Hi!

 I'm using IMP 2.2.5 and Horde 1.2.4 and I have a strange problem...
 When I send mail, it returns to compose.php3 saying that it found
 an error sending the email... but the email is sent (and arrives
 succesfully).

 I went to compose.php3 and I found that the problem was caused on:

  if (mailfrom($recipients, $envelope, $msg)) {
              status($lang->status_bounce_success);

 This seems that mailfrom is always returning that messages were
 not beeing sent... The path to the sendmail binary on defaults.php3
 is correct, and I don't know what it could be.

 Thanks for any help.

--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas