[imp] Errors with latest CVS versions of horde/imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:20:15 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> Oops, I didn't see that msg from jon, can you resend?

Sorry, that was just to the dev list. Basically, _always_ make sure that you
check the .dist files for updates.

> And if nothing requires mcrypt, why bother? Just the
> same, I will try and find an answer from the php list
> as to why it is broken, or should I not bother?

It may be fixed in php-cvs; why to bother is if you want it instead of the
HCEMD5 encryption from PEAR that we use. It's probably a bit faster, also,
though it may not be noticeable.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.