[imp] Problem trying to Implement Sybase (also with all viewers...)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:09:56 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> My next problem is getting Sybase ASE working with horde. I am
> sure that there is *somebody* out there who has this working,
> please help. Attached below are my /horde/imp/config/conf.php
> and /horde/config/horde.php files. Lastly, do I need to insert
> the info in my /horde/config/horde.php files with regards to
> Sybase and DB info in other files, i.e. Turba, and any others
> that may require a database server?

I'm not sure how well the PEAR sybase driver is tested, so you might want to
make some simple tests with that. What problems do you have? Error messages?
Etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.