[imp] Writing to user's .forward file from IMP

nlin@newton.berkeley.edu nlin@newton.berkeley.edu
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, there's been several discussions about this.  The conclusion seemed to be
that it doesn't quite belong in imp because of the assumptions you'll be making.
Someone suggested another horde module for account management through the web I
think (i.e. managing vacation, .forward, and perhaps even password changes).

What I'm wondering is if that this is something that is even in the plans.  I
don't want to go and try to extend IMP and have a not-too-future release to have
the same functionality.

Thanks

nancy