Problem with login...

Jason Cox jacox@learnframe.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:18:31 -0600

I just installed horde(1.2.5)/imp(2.2.5) with PHP 4.0.6 ,Apache 1.3.20,
mod_ssl 2.8.4, and OpenSSL 0.9.6a.  My system is running RH 6.2 with Imap
rpm 4.7-5.  The horde test page reveals that everything is functioning
properly including MySQL.  The login page loads just fine but when I try to
login with a valid account, it gives an error saying that either the
password is invalid or has expired.  I'm able to access this account through
Eudora using Imap.

I'm pretty new to Imp, Horde, and Imap so it is likely a misconfiguration
somewhere.  Anyone have any idea where?

Thanks in advance,

Jason Cox