[imp] how to configure preferences in imp?

bhansson@netera.se bhansson@netera.se
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:31:32 +0200

>> I have problems getting imp to read/set the preferences for users.
>
> Your settings look fine. Can you be more specific about your problems?

Everything seems to work, from the user's point of view, preferences can be
added, but they are not saved in the database. All my "old" settings has also
disappered from the preferences system. (But the preferences are still in the
database, if I check manually)

If fact the user hordemgr doesn't even log in to mysql. (according to 'show
processlist' in mysql). No error is ever shown so I have no idea what can be
wrong

Best regards,
Björn