[imp] OT: Looking for a PHP based helpdesk tool

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:51:04 -0400

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:32:15 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> 	I am in search of a php based helpdesk tool that is
>> "nearly" as good as horde, perhaps someting that can be
>> integrated into horde.
>>
>> Any clues?
>>
>> -mike
>>

>I've found none that are even as close to being as good as horde and its
tools.

>But for the record, I've been playing with "keystone" and think it might
>work out for our very limited needs here.  I've thought about integration
>with Horde, but it seems to be a bit of a long shot...

I've found several on freshmeat, of varying degrees of usefulness.  Have you
checked there?

FP

Hi Frank,

Yes, I've looked at the ones on freshmeat, even those on helpdesk.com.
Problem
there is that their reviews are not comparing them to those on horde, which
is
what the standard I would like to use when comparing php apps. There are
hundreds
of apps available, I will play around with keystone, based on Erics earlier
posting.

Thank you,

-mike