IMP 2.2.6 (SECURITY) released

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:59:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Tomasz Kužniar <mezon@profnet.pl> wrote:

> We have a little problem. Cause we've changed sources of hord & imp to
> ours needs, but it was 2.2.3 version of project. We can not modify it
> again (2.2.6) it is to much work, so, can you tell me which of
> function has those bugs, and eventualy send exactly description of
> those 3 problems, that we can patch it. Or send any patch for those
> bugs.

One way to solve this problem, in general, is to use the patches provided
on the Horde FTP site with each release to patch your system from version
to version.  (This approach will probably require some manual work to
hand-merge any rejected pieces.)

If you only need/want the security fixes for 2.2.6, here are the details
on the revs you want from CVS:

Problem (1)

	horde/phplib/prepend.php3 revision 1.1.2.5

Problem (2)

	imp/lib/mimetypes.lib revision 1.8.2.32

Problem (3)

	imp/prefs.php3 revision 2.10.2.20