What is deprecated?

Marco Obaid marco_obaid@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:52:04 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am getting the following error after successful logon and clicking on C=
=3D
ompose:

Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and mysql_qu=
=3D
ery() instead in /home/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 86

Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and mysql_qu=
=3D
ery() instead in /home/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 53
Here are the settings:
FreeBSD 4.3
Apache 1.3.20
MySQL  3.23.39
UW-IMAP Latest
Horde 1.2.5 + IMP 2.2.5
test.php3 is reporting that everything is working well ...

Any helpful hints are greatly appreciated

p.s. can someone also give the command to patch horde installation. =20
I hate to start from scratchGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer dow=
nload : http://explorer.msn.com