IMP v2.2.6

daniel huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:03:26 +0200

 Hi,

 I just installed Horde 1.2.6/IMP 2.2.6/UW Imap 2000-2.6 on RH 6.2 kernel
2.2.18 (french)

 I have two problems:

 1) creating a new message give me

 Warning: Uninitialized variable or array index or property (Envoyer le
message)
 in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 251

 Warning: Uninitialized variable in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3
 on line 254

 and mail disappear.

 2) Using Konqueror 2.1.1/KDE 2.1.2 under Linux, I didn't have welcome
banner
 on login page (this one with IMP logo on the left and IMP version on the
 right) but instead a "Not Found" information. All next pages didn't show me
 menu page (disconnect icon, create message icon, folder icon ...) Also,
 opening mail in mailbox, I didn't have access to "answer, answer to
 all,redirect, move, copy..."

 Using Netscape it's working  ... but I have same problem that in 1)

 Any idea? I guess that for Konqueror it's not a problem concerning
Horde/Imp
 team. But perhaps someone found solution

 --
 daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com