I've had it .. I need help

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@CAM.ORG
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:13:00 -0400 (EDT)

So far, I tried two configuration of Horde+IMP, that is Horde 1.2.6 + Imp
2.2.6, and Horde 1.3.4 + Imp 2.3.6 ...

The first configuration works 'fine', we could say that... if I had an
IMAP server, but I dont. I just want my users to use POP3 servers. I tried
exec'ing setup.php3, and replacing the IMAP server by a POP3 server, and
by putting the default port (110), without any luck...

That second config is totally screwd up .. when I try to access the
imp directory to lunch the application, I get 3 error messages ;

Warning: Constant no_action already defined in
/home/Wwebmail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 10

Warning: Constant update_prefs already defined in
/home/Wwebmail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 28

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'lang' in
/home/Wwebmail/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 38

Does this has something to do with PHPLIB ? I noticed that installation
of Horde 1.2.6 + Imp 2.2.6 specified to install PHPLIB (either orginal
PHP distib, or Horde distib), but Horde 1.3.4 + Imp 2.3.6 doesnt even
mentionne that in any README file ...

Also, will I be able to specify a POP3 server with Horde 1.3.4 + Imp
2.3.6, like in the demo page ?

:: http://demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/

Any suggestions ? Thanks..

Frederic Trudeau