Making alias webmail.domain.com -> /horde/imp not working

Robert Mena rt_mena@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've installed and configured horde/imp with no
problems.  I'm trying to make a direct access by
creating a virtual server in apache directing to
/horde/imp directly.

While searching the archives I've found one email
where it suggested that creating a link horde ->
../horde inside the imp directory should do the trick.
 Unfortunately it seems that I am missing something.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open()
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/index.php3 on line 15

I do can access under domain.com/horde and then click
on imp.

<VirtualHost IP.ADDRESS>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.com
        DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/
        ServerName webmail.domain.com
        ErrorLog   logs/webmail-error_log
        TransferLog  logs/webmail-access_log
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

What am I overlooking ?