Party: mozilla+IMP wedding

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:51:44 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to get IMP work with the sidebar of mozilla/Netscape6+. I
want to use the sidebar to display folders and the rest of the browser
for other stuff.

I have done a few tests and it seems like it is working.

I would like if some people test it and give me feedback.

If you have mozilla or Netscape 6, then try
http://webmail.ispman.org/sidebar.html

Clicking on the link on that page will add IMP to your mozilla/NS6 sidebar.

You can login as
user: apache
pass: 123asd

If there is enought interest from imp-users and imp-developers, I will
do a clean implementation and release it as a patch to Horde.

thanks.

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager