[imp] change password

Adam Kujawski -- Amplex Support adamkuj@amplex.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:04:33 -0400

Add these to your IMP conf/defaults.php3 file:

$default->change_password               = 'poppassd.php3';
$default->poppassd_server               = 'localhost';
$default->poppassd_port                 = '106';

Then you have to run the poppassd daemon on localhost (or whatever server
authenticates your logon requests). Unfortunately, poppassd is not really a
standard part of most UNIX distro's. I think the oringal version was
written Qualcomm/Eudora, and I remember finding source code on their FTP site.

-Adam