[imp] Alternate login page example...

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:37:13 -0400

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 11:02:41AM +0200, Micha Biernacki wrote:

> I'm looking for $conf['user']['alternate_login'] page example.
> I have created a web site for a big company which contain
> restricted area for valid users.  These users are authenticated
> using MySQL database. I don't want them to logon again to the
> IMP subsytem.

Unfortunately, the 'alternate_login' hook won't solve this
problem for you.  It only for displaying a different login screen
for the user (i.e. different HTML with the same form elements
located at a different URL).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology

>From mbiernacki@supermedia.pl Date:	Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:28:32 +0200
> Unfortunately, the 'alternate_login' hook won't solve this
> problem for you.  It only for displaying a different login
> screen for the user (i.e. different HTML with the same form
> elements located at a different URL).

So... is the any way to send login and password from my environment
to IMP. The only reason for that is that they do not want double login.
The password for the restricted web area is the same as for imap server.

Regards

--
Michal Biernacki