[imp] Alternate login page example...

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:38:09 -0700

Quoting Micha³ Biernacki <mbiernacki@supermedia.pl>:

> So... is the any way to send login and password from my environment
> to IMP. The only reason for that is that they do not want double login.
> The password for the restricted web area is the same as for imap server.

Take a look at redirect.php.  This essentially requires two parameters:
imapuser and pass.  The only caveat is that they need to come in from a POST
method.

Or alternatively you can augment your authentication procedure by including
imp/lib/base.php and issuing IMP::createSession().

Good luck!

--
/// max kalika
// max@the-triumvirate.net

"and after a while you'll stop making computers out of stuff and start making
stuff out of computers" -- douglas adams 4/5/01