[imp] SuSE E-Mail Server

ulrich@muehlgasse.de ulrich@muehlgasse.de
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:06:15 +0200

Zitat von Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 08:37:05PM +0200, ulrich@muehlgasse.de wrote:
>
> > I know that SuSE sells a E-Mail Server package with IMP as Mail Client and
> an
> > second Web Application a Perl based Admin Interface. Wouldn't it be nice to
>
> > have these admin features directly availaiable from IMP as a new HORDE
> module?
>
> Can you provide me with more information on these?  I work for
> SuSE, so maybe I can convince them to let me improve this stuff.
> I didn't realize we shipped IMP as part of any of our products. <g>

What information do you need? (i think not the price) All informations of
global interest you will find on their webpage under "products -> e-mail server
2). The package is really not bad. They use postfix, cyrus and openldap as main
daemons besides some tools (vacation and perls scripts, php... ). The stuff
works well but looks like a quick throw...

Uli