[imp] SuSE E-Mail Server

Massimo Lusetti massimo@datacode.it
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:50:58 +0200

Quoting ulrich@muehlgasse.de:

> What information do you need? (i think not the price) All informations of
> global interest you will find on their webpage under "products -> e-mail
> server
> 2). The package is really not bad. They use postfix, cyrus and openldap as
> main
> daemons besides some tools (vacation and perls scripts, php... ). The stuff>
> works well but looks like a quick throw...

Why they're talking about "java enabled browser", don't seem to me IMP require
java... where do you have learn about the perl script for admin purpose ?

We've made some 'hacks' to phpMyAdmin graphics layout to let it works as admin
interface of our mail server. It runs over sendmail.

Regards,
Massimo