[imp] IMP Automated Signup Script

Mark Stubblefield mark@digitalpimp.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:05:28 -0400

Hrm.  No attachments.  View the source at
http://www.digitalpimp.org/webmail/imp_signup.phps

Thanks
-Mark

//
I'd like to meet the guy who invented beer and see what he's working on now.

Mark Stubblefield
http://www.digitalpimp.org
mark/at\digitalpimp.org
//

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Stubblefield [mailto:mark@digitalpimp.org]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 3:51 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] IMP Automated Signup Script

Hello:

Just wanted to drop my automated signup script for the following
configuration:

I'm using Cyrus, MySQL, pam_mysql, postfix, and of course IMP.  The script
will insert a username, password and alternate e.mail address into a "users"
table, and will insert the person's "real name" into the horde database.

It also adds the user into Cyrus, along with a quota.

Just hoping someone else finds this useful.  And if anyone see's a really
stupid mistake, PLEASE let me know so i can patch it.

-Mark

//