How to check disk quota via WebMail ?

Somsak RAKTHAI rsomsak@mor-or.pn.psu.ac.th
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:55:29 +0700 (GMT)

Dear members,
   I install IMP 2.2.6, Horde 1.2.6 on FreeBSD-4.2 and used
this FreeBSD server to read mail from Solaris-2.5.1 server.
   Now I can used all feature. (read mail, change password,
contact, etc.)
   But when users want to check disk quota, it much remote
to Solaris-2.5.1 server and use unix command "quota -v".
It can not check via WebMail.
   I want to check via WebMail. How can I do it ?
   It is comfortable for me if anyone have source code
that modify original source because my bad skill in PHP.
   I'm not sure that much have write damon program
for check quota on Solaris-2.5.1 server.
   Please let me know more detail. I want this
feature very much.
   Have any advice ?
	   thank you very much.
		regards,