Error sending mail

Andreas Jonsson anj@tena.pointless.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:54:39 +0200

Hi!

I've got a problem with sending mail. The problem is valid for all type of
sending, i.e. compose new, reply and forward.

I write the message, and when I press "send message" or "save draft",
I get back an empty compose-screen, and the mail hasn't been sent.
I've logging enabled in IMP and that log doesn't show anything.  If I
look in the access-log for Apache I see that a request is made.

Sometimes I manages to send mail (like this), but often I need to reenter
a mail several times before it works.

What could be wrong?

The software I'm using are;
* Horde and IMP from CVS (checked out friday 27th july)
* Apache 1.3.20
* Tried both PHP 4.0.6 and PHP.4.0.7-CVS (Checked out friday 27th july)

wbr /Andreas