[imp] Unidisclosed Recipients

Andreas Jonsson anj@tena.pointless.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:31:52 +0200

> Quoting Andreas Jonsson <anj@tena.pointless.org>:
>
> > If I send a mail to an address that I don't have in my address book
> > I get "To: Undisclosed Recipients" as the to-line in IMP.  If I look
> > at the message source the "To:"-line is the right one. Colud there
> > be something that I've missed to configure?
>
> Could you describe more exactly the steps to take to do this? What you
> describe
> doesn't make sense to me...

I send a mail from IMP that is orginated to myself, the From-column (not To as
I wrote above) of the mail gets the text "To: Undisclosed Recipients".  If I
open the message it looks alright.
When I put some extra debug information in mailbox.php I think that the problem
is that $h->to isnīt set. Which means that the if-sentence on line 582 in
mailbox.php (version 2.277) would fail, and because of that $frm would be set
to "To: Undisclosed Recipients".
As I understand it, should $frm be the sender? Why then put infromation
regarding the reciever of the mail in $frm.

I'll bounce a test-mail directly to you. Perhaps it could be of some help.

> > The software I'm using are;
> > * Horde and IMP from CVS (checked out friday 27th july)
>
> You mean 1.3/2.3, right?

I'm using 2.3.7-CVS of IMP and 1.3.5-cvs of Horde.

wbr /Andreas Jonsson