Translating issue: Gettext works, IMP does not

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:47:47 -0400

Regarding the failed German translations on:
IMP 2.3.7
apache-ssl     1.3.19.1+1.42-
Debian Potato running under "testing"

Copying imp.mo and horde.mo into /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ solved
the problem. Did I miss that step in the readme?