Html and images within email is not working

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:50:22 -0400

	I am unable to see files that are in html and that contain
images or backgrounds. Is there anything I can do to check that
I've properly compiled all of the necessary utils to make this
work properly?

Thank you,

-mike

Horde-latest cvs