[imp] Prefs problem

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 04:20:19 +0800

At 9:23 AM -0400 1/8/01, Chuck Hagenbuch scribbled:
>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	Me too. I get no error messages, everything appears to be
>>  working fine, it just doesn't actually read or save from prefs. I'm
>>  not getting any mysql messages, PEAR is up to date, mysql appears to
>>  be fine.
>
>Check your database logs - are you connecting successfully?

	Seems to be a problem with my mysql installation somewhere.
I'm getting what looks like the right things showing up in my logs ie

010801 14:18:53       3 Query       update horde_prefs set pref_value = 1 where
uid ='testimp' and pref_name = 'filtering' and scope = 'imp'

	But they don't seem to actually get saved. Nothing in the
error_logs, though.
	Cheers
		David