[imp] Scaling - how many logins per day are people supporting?

Christopher D. Cofer cofer@unt.edu
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:20:39 -0500

Our current student e-mail system is a single Sun E3500 with 1G of RAM and
yesterday had over 32,000 logins.  Our next deployment will be a scale out
load balanced solution using PIII 1G machines as nodes.

Christopher D. Cofer

---
ACS Unix Systems Manager
University of North Texas