[imp] IMP+Horde kills Apache

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:27:42 +0100

> I have set up the system using the setup.php3 script, and have
> tried to log in to my courier-imap server running on localhost
> (which is running - confirmed with telnet).

But can you actually log on to the account you are testing?  Just asking
to eliminate one potential problem - the IMAP server may be running, but
problems can show up when logging on.  Try using another IMAP client to
test this.

> The Apache and PHP installation is the default install shipped
> with Redhat v7.1.

I don't know what versions these are.  Please specify ...

It could be a problem with the shared memory - there have been fixes
going into php-cvs recently.  Could you try with a database session to
try and narrow down the problem?

Anil