Imp + PHP4.06

Christophe Hubert chubert@vianetworks.fr
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:31:14 +0200

Hi,

I have read many posts regarding an issue with Imp and PHP4.0.6 but I
haven't seen any answer yet. So maybe you have the answer of my problem.

I have upgraded my imp server to the latest version I could find of all
of the component. But since then, imp work fine for some time (between
10 minutes to a couple of hours) then the web server no longer answer to
request and doesn't open a session for imp. The web server by itself
works fine, and so do php scripts. But it no longer want to open the
index.php3. As I said, I have seen people saying the same after
upgrading from php3 to php4, so I bet there's some problem on this
component, but is there any solution ?

I don't see any error in the apache logs, so that doesn't help finding
the real cause :(
Oh, and I use shared memory, no database.

My system :
Linux Redhat 6.2 on i386

Versions I use :
apache 1.3.20
php 4.0.6 ('./configure --with-apxs --with-imap --with-kerberos
--enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm')
  compiled as a module
phplib 7.2d
horde 1.2.6
imp 2.2.6

--
Christophe Hubert	VIA NET.WORKS
Tour Atlantique-Place de la Pyramide-13e