[imp] Sendmail issue

Fritz Zaucker zaucker@ee.ethz.ch
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:17:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Try horde/imp/config/defaults.php3 and add it to
$default->path_to_sendmail

(however, this might be different in IMP 2.3.x).

Fritz

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Ronald Bootsman wrote:

> Well,
> Mark, the option to add the -C /usr/local/inflex/inflex.cf to the php.ini
> section of sendmail does not work.
> Chuck: in which file and with what syntax do I have to add the
> $conf['mailer'] entry, add this to the path to sendmail argument.

> Ronald Bootsman
>
> Email     Ronald@Bootsman.Net

Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology
ETZ J97, Gloriastrasse 35, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.: +41-1-632-5241 Fax: +41-1-632-1194 http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~zaucker/
E-mail: zaucker@ee.ethz.ch (see home page for PGP key)