Attachements problem

Arkadiusz Goralski goral@unet.pl
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:11:06 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to solve this problem, but without results. We're using
SuSe eMail server which comes with preinstalled IMP (2.2.3). So I left
the old configs from old version and upgraded IMP to the newest
version.

But when I'm composing a new mail within IMP, and add some
attachements, and then recieve this mail in IMP then the attachements
are not displayed.

But when using the old version (when I send a mail from IMP) the
attachements are displayed, they are also displayed in new version. So
my problem should be somewhere inside sending mail functions in the
newest version of IMP.

I tried to copy 'compose.php3', from the old version as well as
compose templates, but it doesn't work for me.

Regards,
Arkadiusz Goralski: goral@unet.pl