[imp] Bug in IMP 2.2.6: Escaped backslash in Preferences/signature

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:32:21 -0400

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 07:30:39PM +0200, Fritz Zaucker (zaucker@ee.ethz.ch) wrote:
> The patch seems to be working fine for me (running MySQL as DB).

Yay! It's committed now. I'll look into addressing the problem that
the extra addslashes were intended to fix later that week.

Anil, could you update demo.horde.org (or does it do that automagically)?

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!