Polish translation

Mariusz Zynel mariusz@math.uwb.edu.pl
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:38:12 +0200

Hi,

I've just translated Horde and IMP (partly) into Polish. I performed
all necessary steps I found in /horde/imp/po/README but I can't
switch to other than English language. I think this is an old problem
related to IMP login screen that always uses defaults instead of
entered data.

I'm using Horde and IMP from cvs checked out a couple of days ago.
Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) PHP/4.0.6 mod_ssl/2.8.3 OpenSSL/0.9.6

Any ideas?

--
        .
Mariusz Zynel         University of Bialystok, Institute of Mathematics