AW: [imp] Documentation for imp

Ralf Sagorny-Schwarz sagorny@t-online.de
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:45:58 +0200

Hey,
Iam using imp 2.2.6 and horde 1.3.4. When I try to reach
http://bk-werne.de/horde/imp or with login.php ... I only get the message,
that the page couldn't be displayed. Iam working with apache 1.3.20 on a
linux system. The page /horde is reachable, but I can't log in to the horde
page because I don't know where I have to add users or how I can get the
userslogins from my system. When Iam working in our lan I can login on imp
with pop3. Imap doesn't work but the daemon is installed.

Ralf